Hababam Class Awakens, one of Yeşilçam’s unforgettable productions, was shot in Istanbul in the 1970s. The movie Hababam Class Awakens, which Tarık Akan did not play, features master names such as Şener Şen.
Hababam class waking up where and when it was filmed
The movie Hababam Class Awakens, directed by Ertem Eğilmez, was shot in 1976. The place known as Private Çamlıca High School is actually not a school. It is the Adile Sultan Pavilion located in the Validebağ Grove in Üsküdar.
What is the subject
A new and hardworking student named Ahmet joins the Hababam Classroom. The Hababam Classroom tries to liken Ahmet to himself, whom he mocks as a villager in the first place. However, Ahmet is a sensitive and sensitive child who does not give up easily.
Hababam Class, continuing on its way without Tarık Akan, calls for social sensitivity, not admitting that they have flattered their constant mischief.
- Adile Naşit – Hafize Ana
- Münir Özkul – Kel Mahmut
- Halit Akçatepe – Güdük Necmi
- Kemal Sunal – Cow Shaban
- Şevket Altuğ – Chemistry teacher Şevket
- Ahmet Sezerel – Ahmet Sezer
- Ali Çamlıca – Literature teacher Zühtü
- Sener Sen – Badi Ekrem
- Hakkı Karadayı – Veysel Efendi
- Muharrem Gürses – Manager
- Feridun Şavlı – Domdom Ali
- Cem Gürdap – Tulum Hayri
- Bulent İğdiroğlu – Kalem Şakir
- Ahmet Arıman – Hayta İsmail
- Cengiz Nezir – Bozum Cahit