The Presidency of the Presidency of the Digital Transformation Office and the Ministry of Industry and Technology have determined a 4-year artificial intelligence strategy. Competent people will be brought to the sector. Training and certificate programs will be organized and employment will be provided.
A 4-year map was drawn in the “National Artificial Intelligence Strategy Move” prepared in cooperation with the Presidency of the Presidency of the Digital Transformation Office and the Ministry of Industry and Technology. 8 principles were prepared for the continuity of the system. With these principles, it is aimed that Türkiye will be among the countries that have a voice in the world.
SUPPORT WILL BE INCREASED
Within the scope of the steps to be taken, it is aimed to provide employment in the program by determining the current situation regarding the competence areas and numbers for the workforce in the areas where artificial intelligence technology is used, and determining the areas of need. By creating sectoral skill maps to increase artificial intelligence expertise, competent and experienced people will be brought to the sector. Support for public institutions will also be increased to support and expand the artificial intelligence program.
VOCATIONAL TRAININGS WILL BE PROVIDED
The program seeks to ensure continuity in technology by employing people who are interested in artificial intelligence and technology but do not work. At the same time, training and certificate programs will be organized in accordance with professional definitions and skill sets in order to increase the participation of talented individuals in employment.
8 principles have been identified:
1) Proportionality: It will be ensured that artificial intelligence systems work without adversely affecting the human, environment or biological ecosystem.
2) Safety and Security: In order to ensure the safety of people and the environment, damage and vulnerability to attack will be avoided.
3) Impartiality: Equal service will be provided by adhering to the rule of law and fundamental rights and freedoms.
4) Privacy: Artificial intelligence systems will be developed and studied in a way that will not prejudice the privacy and protection of personal data.
5) Transparency and Explainability: Every work done will be explained and transparent by institutions and individuals.
6) Responsibility and Accountability: People working in the field of artificial intelligence should be aware of the work done and take responsibility.
7) Data Sovereignty: Data sharing between individuals and institutions will be ensured in accordance with the measures taken and the legal framework, and values and principles will be prioritized.
8) Multi-Stakeholder Governance: Cooperation between many stakeholders such as public institutions and NGOs will be facilitated.