Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy hosted Albanian Culture Minister Elva Margariti and Environment and Tourism Minister Klosi in his office.
Minister Ersoy and Albanian Minister of Culture Elva Margariti signed the “Cooperation Protocol on the Protection of the Common Historical and Cultural Heritage”, which was prepared to protect the common heritage in Albania and to reinforce historical and cultural ties with Turkey and Albania.
With the protocol in which joint works will be carried out for the revitalization of historical centers in Albania, cooperation will be made for the implementation of mutual restoration projects.
- Atatürk Cultural Center will witness the love of Aida and Radames
- Antalya State Theater started with the play Visitor
- Classic car restoration hobby turned into passion
- Turkish theater artist Ferhan Şensoy passed away
- An exhibition of Troy Excavations in the Light of Ottoman Documents opened in Çanakkale on its 150th Anniversary