ASPİLSAN “To be a customer-oriented and environment-friendly company that produces innovative solutions for the needs of today’s and future’s portable energy and energy storage areas, primarily in our country.” It explains its mission and at the same time, “To be the pioneer of Türkiye in its field and to be among the top 250 companies in the world.” explains his vision.
ASPİLSAN Energy, which is owned by the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation with a share of 98%, was established on April 2, 1981 in the Kayseri Organized Industrial Zone with the donations made by the citizens of Kayseri.
Our company, the purpose of which was to meet the basic needs of the Turkish Armed Forces, the rechargeable nickel cadmium battery needs, has made great developments in the past, increasing its product range to over 150 today, and all kinds of civil and military hand/back radios, war equipment, aircraft and Batteries belonging to helicopters have become capable of producing.
Product and Service Areas:
• Lithium-ion rechargeable battery,
• Radio, weapon system, thermal system, robotics and
medical device batteries, battery blocks,
• UAV and Drone batteries,
• Aircraft and helicopter batteries,
• Electric vehicle batteries,
• Rail system batteries,
• Energy storage systems (EDS),
• Battery protection and management (BMS) circuits,
• Electronic card typesetting service,
• Test, laboratory and engineering services,
• Marine system battery
In addition, ASPİLSAN started mass production at Europe’s first cylindrical Lithium Ion battery facility.